Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm sprung

Some live to die.
Some live to eat.


:}

Anyway, please don't comment on why the baked rice has a chao ta look alright!
Cause' I set the temperature too high and thus, burning the cheese.

Dang it.





Kebab costs S$5! Haha Sissie bought it home from a pasar malam!
P/S: Is kebab spelled like that?

Chicken baked rice! (Without the chicken)

I remembered I once when I said this to my school's canteen stallholder,
"Auntie I want wanton mee without the wanton!"

And she just stared at me, feeling very lost.

HAHAHAHA.
Hey, you can't blame me for that! I dislike wanton okay :}






Taste greatttt! But too much cheese though, smell was too over-whelming!

Tomorrow I'm going to have my Chinese prelims! What time?
From 2 to 6. Yeah hear me out, my paper is from 2 to 6!
6 o'clock, I think I'm going to die from being sooo tired!


P/S: Anyone noticed that you're constantly fanning yourself?

Cause the frigging temperature is rising! Inconsiderate people who don't care about the Earth, wait till the heat gets into your head then you'll realised that the Earth is dying!
Do something, before its too late!

Au revoir!
I don't wanna be ranked the last for Chinese! Haha high marks!

8-)


I'm trying so hard to ameliorate this..
So hard.

No comments: